05 December 2012

FuzanaMokhtaza touch


This mustard color kurung modern adalah baju kedua I bought from FuzanaMokhtaza. First glance at her website, I found it is like a normal kurung. Then I saw she uploaded a photo of a girl wearing this dress and I was like I WANT THIS SO BADLY! I like the sleeves detailing. Its unique! And of course the bling bling diamond too! Simple and elegant. The material also thick and nice. Oh yeah, the S size suit my body very well. :)


And this Ivory Songket Peplum is so yummilicious. Really satisfied with the material and detailing. Again, it is very simple yet elegant. No need to put much of the accessories, just enough with the already-sewn-diamond on the waist line. Cant wait to wear this on my best friend's big day. So now can I declare myself as a big fan of FuzanaMokhtaza design? Cant wait for her next design. :)

picture taken from FuzanaMokhtaza facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment