22 December 2014

Makeup Class with Leen Zakaria


Hola!

A week before my wedding I saw Leen Zakaria, the famous makeup artist posted on her instagram bout her makeup class. I wanted to join this session as I already missed the previous session due to work. (hmm.. hello? you are bout to get married and still have time to think bout makeup class??)

The class were held at The Strand Kota Damansara. There were 6 students, a model and of cos the teacher, Leen Zakaria herself. Please bring a note book and pen if you wanna join her class. Shes so generous with handful tips and tricks. 

I love her makeup. Simple, not too heavy and the most important thing is you can still see your face! I mean people know that is you. Not hantu kak limah! Hehe. 



Nurul Ain Yusof, the face of Al-Humaira as the model on that day. Shes so beautiful in real! 



And this is the model of haunted house! Haha. I did the makeup by myself during the hands on session. 



The power of makeup. Haunted house model is now a Victoria Secret angel. Hahaha!



Not gonna miss the chance of selfie with the sifu herself. Beautiful rite?

 

Its time for group hugs photos! 



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment