05 October 2016

Review : Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-up Remover


Assalamualaikum/Hello!

Hope you are in a good health. :)

So today, lets talk bout Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-up Remover which I got from UK. Actually my sister went there and I kirim laa. The story was like this sebenarnya, my cousin visit our cousin kat UK, and dia beli Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-up Remover. Dia duk cakap this thing is good, can remove waterproof makeup just in a blink bla bla bla.. So I try la, and yeah memang betol! It works awesomely on waterproof makeup.

So using hers, I test kat one of my matte lipstick which I just purchase, a local brand. Found it is hard to remove using normal makeup remover, in this case I use Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water. I believe yang Sephora ni bukan for waterproof makeup. The lipstick texture tu macam "cat bibir" hahahah.. so when I try remove it dengan Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-up Remover ni, within one swipe dah clean. I know this is "eye makeup" remover but who cares rite? Hahah.. Ape lagi, terus la I want oneee! Bila tau my sister also nak g UK, of cos la tak lepaskan peluang untuk kirim.

Btw, mine seems smaller dari cousin I punya? Ke ada sizes for this. Not sure. Heee..

Since mine dah sampai, I re-do the test using mine la of cos.. 


So below is the matte lipstick I use in this test.


Below is after 10 swipes of Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water. Hmmp!


Below is after one swipe of  Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-up Remover.


Gone after second swipes! 


Really recommend this product! Murah and work effectively. Ape yang ditulis kat botol tu are true. Hope Garnier Malaysia will bring in this product soon! 

Actually they have another makeup remover yang baru masuk Malaysia if not mistaken, Micellar Cleansing Water. I have this as well but I left it kat my hometown! If not I can do comparison with it. Next time ya..? :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment