23 August 2015

Moon's Kitchen, Putra Hieghts

I forced my husband untuk ke Moon's Kitchen sebab malas masak and teringin nak makan western food. I came to know bout Moon's Kitchen ni from instagram Keknis. Nampak macam sedap je kann tengok dia makan lobster la, ribs la.. So sampai la kami ke Moon's Kitchen!

Me and my husband reached Moon's Kitchen around 9:30pm. Fyi, kedai ni tutup at 10pm. At first I ingatkan nak order my favourite iaitu spaghetti tapi tak jadi sebab niat di hati nak makan steak-steak ni. Tak tau la ape masalah I, selalu je plan nak makan steak tapi bila sampai kedai tengok spaghetti terus cairrrrr.. Not tonite okayhh, not tooonite! So Sizzling Classic Black Pepper Steak for me and Chipotle BBQ Beef Ribs for my husband.   

Here is the Sizzling Classic Black Pepper Steak. Actually ada 3 jenis gravy yang available for this sizzling iaitu black pepper, brown and mushroom. I pilih black pepper. Kalau xnak beef boleh pilih lamb ye. As for my meal, I suka part daging tu di masak medium rare but the black pepper gravy tak berapa umphhh. Oh and my fries terlebih garam, seriouslyy masinnn! 


And here is Chipotle BBQ Beef Ribs. The ribs texture dah ok, lembut and sedap cuma gravy dia tu tak berapa nak smoke sangat. Part tu je yang spoil. Other than that it was perfecto! Ceh, my husband dapat fries yang tak masin.


My overall experience makan kat Moon's Kitchen ni rasanya biasa-biasa je. The ribs cost around RM60 and the sizzling around RM25. Our total bill for that nite was RM90+. I think I prefer Tony Roma's lagi for the ribs. 

12A-G, Jalan Putra Mahkota 7/6B, 
Putra Heights, Subang Jaya 
03-58871081 

Operating hours are as follow: 
Monday - Friday: 4pm - 10pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12pm - 10pm


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment