18 March 2014

Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder


I think I've found my true love! Let me introduce you to Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. The texture is very light and it has no color which mean it wont effect your foundation color. Therefore, the finishing is very natural! Love it. Check out below pics. :)



Hantu Mak Limah. :p


With only foundation (MAC NC42). Oh yeah, I'm in the mood of how-to-draw-eyebrow. Its been a week now and still experimenting. Forgive me for the ugly-looking-eyebrow. 


Now, no more Hantu Mak Limah. Haha. With Foundation (MAC NC42) + LMTLSP. My skin tone is even now and matte.    


Products I used for above look:
- Cathy Doll Pretty Volume Mascara
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- NARS blusher (Orgsam) 
- SimplySiti Eyebrow liner 
- Maybelline Baby Lips (Thank u Kak Fatima!)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil



xx


2 comments:

  1. love your eyebrow and your lashes are beautiful too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TQ kak! hehe. still learning nak draw eyebrow. macam too thick la pulak. :p

      Delete