14 July 2013

Short Trip to Perhentian Island.

It was a stressful week that time and I really need a vacation. Kejap pon x pe lah. As long as away from work and city life. I called my sister and ajak dia pergi Perhentian Island as she got nothing to do at home. Only two of us? I dont mind. But then my sister suruh ajak my cousin as she also xde buat ape at home. His brother too! So yeah, we went to Perhentian Island. No booking made, just redah je. At first I wanted to go using flight tapi x jadi sebab agak mahal as I need to sewa teksi to Kuala Besut. Teksi airport tau-tau je la kan the price. So I decided untuk naik bus direct from KL to Kuala Besut. I reached there around 6am. I dunno where to go actually as I was alone. But before that my friend told me to go wait at the cafe nearby. But the cafe not yet open. So, I just sat there in the dark. Then luckily ada orang baru balik surau also datang ke cafe tu. Its half open now. Tak de lah takot sangat kann. My sister and cousin dari my hometown. Dekat je, so dorang bertolak around 730am and reach at the jetty 30-40 minutes later.

I saw a shop with a signboard "Boat Ticket Sold Here". Saje je pergi tanya how the process is. Then penjual tiket tu told me that boat tiket tak dijual kat jetty. So I purchased the ticket from her together with snorkeling activity. Cheaper la beli kat mainland dari beli kat island itself. Dah tak sabar rasa ni nak bermandi-manda. I jalan pergi jetty jumpa my sister and cousins then terus naik boat ke pulau. It was a bumpy ride! Abis sakit badan the next day.. Haha! Sampai je kat island rasa macam tenangnyaaaaa.. Tengok air yang crystal clear tu nak je terus terjun tapi x leh sebab we need to go find the room. Luckily hari ahad so ramai la yang check out and surely ada bilik kosong. We settled down at Moonlight Chalet. It was a nice chalet, clean and murah. After letak barang-barang and tukar baju, we had our lunch. Kami pilih kedai with alas meja and kerusi merah. Sebab seingat I yang color kuning tu macam tak sedap sangat during my previous visit. Not bad makanan kat kedai merah, sedap! We had goreng-goreng je. After makan, kami lepak tepi pantai and mandi-manda kejap while waiting for our snorkeling activity around 2pm. 






Oh ya, untuk snorkeling tu it cost around RM35. Nanti dia bawak pergi 4 places including turtle point, shark point, and I forgot another 2 which salah satu tempat tu ada banyak ikan and another one ada colorful coral. Sadly we dont have the waterproof camera to capture all the beautiful things. Masa dekat shark point, ada part yang dalam and ada part yang cetek. And part yang cetek tu kena berhati-hati because kaki kita boleh cecah the bottom part. And kat bottom part tu ada..? Corals!! While snorkeling tu I saw a guy in front of me were in a standing position while his leg moving and hit the corals!! The corals tu pecah-pecah and tak pasal-pasal I yang rasa sakit. I head up and told the guy that he is destroying the corals! And he was like "okay". Pfff..


Above picture was at one of the point yang I forgot. Cantik sangat! Speechless. And below picture is my cousin at the shark point. Sad, no shark at that moment. Dapat tengok penyu je. :)


After snorkeling, which was around 5 or 6 sumthing kami dah kembali kelaparan! Haha. So siap-siap untuk g makan walaupon still early. Then we decided to lepak-lepak at the beach enjoying the beautiful scenery. Oh, kat Moonlight Chalet ada jual jagung bakar. Delicious! Seriously kena try. Kami jalan-jalan kat jetty tengok orang tengah terjun tiruk kat situ.. I remember last time kat jetty tu agak dalam with ombak kuat hempas kat dinding jetty, but now dah middle of the year, no monsoon anymore, no ombak jahat and the water very jernih and tak dalam sangat.. Teringin nak terjun skali tapi dah tukar attire dah. :(



Nampak tak kepala mat saleh tu kat above picture, masa bulan april 2011 jangan harap nak berenang sampai situ. Ombak jahat datang bertubi-tubi. Hihi! 
Below picture; my sister macam biasa la. Luckily dia x bawak her phone kalau tak confirm penuh memory phone. :p


At night kami pergi dinner at kedai merah again, we ordered tomyam, fried calamari, telur dadar and nasi putih. I like the tomyam. Full with fresh seafood. And kedai merah punya fired calamari is the best I ever taste so far. The price is RM12 per plate. It worth every penny. The dinner cost us RM80 for 4 person. Later on we just jalan-jalan by the beach and my cousin nak shisha. So we lepak again at this beach cafe, the one with fire show. The fire show started around 10pm. Tiba-tiba nampak ada abang sorang ni datang meja depan kami hantar jagung bakar. Yes, kami beru lepas makan, and kami nak makan lagi. Haha. We order jagung bakar but hmmm, the taste.. X sedap. No taste at all. Kecewa! It cost us RM5 per jagung. Once the fire show ended, we headed to our chalet. Everyone dah tired and sleepy. Next day, no activity. Just lepak at the chalet while waiting for the boat to arrive. There you go, our 2 days 1 night trip. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment