27 August 2013

Tag: Get Your Freak On!!


Hihi. Malu! This is my first time actually.. Because I dont know what to write for the answer.. And sometimes, too many questions.. Haha! I dunno what to answer.. Anyway, let me try this..



1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?

  • Anies


2. What's a weird habit of yours?

  • I think I have lots of clothes but still nothing to wear.. (okay, not weird enough rite?)
  • I have lots of make up which always look like new one.. Yes, because I dont use them. And end up throwing them bila dah expired. Such a waste.


3. Do you have any weird phobias?

  • Lipas, lipas and lipas!
  • I dont eat fruits with seed! Haha. It just so "euuwww..". I dont know why I cant look at the seeds. Haha! I prefer buying the fruits yang dah dipotong. Or if I touched them, I will keep on washing my hand with soap or rub hardly with towel. (this count as phobias?)


4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?

  • Erm, Demons by Imagine Dragons. 


5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

  • I used to organize things previously but now no more. I think I have too many "things" and I dont really know how to sort it. And thats annoying much!


6. What’s one of your nervous habits?

  • Fake laugh. 


7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?

  • Any side as long as near to the wall. I cant sleep without anything like "wall" behind my back. 


8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?

  • I dont have any. 


9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?

  • Caramel Frap. But its been a while not going there. Boycott! Hihi.


10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?

  • Drink lots of plain water every day. 


11. Which way do you face in the shower?

  • Both ways.


12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?

  • Nope! 


13. What's your favourite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?

  • Rice and pasta! I cant live without eating both. 


14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?

  • "Entah". 


15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?

  • Anything comfort. 


16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot?

  • Erm.. Cant remember.. Sorry.. 



Okay, I tagged everybody who is reading this post! 
Yes, u!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment