18 August 2014

Raya Outfits!


Remember my purchase of Diana Danielle x EMEL? I wore it on the first day of raya and to match with that outfit I bought a chiffon shawl from FleurMalaysia. Love the beads sewn on this shawl. 


Some of the makeup for that day. Natural look for eyes using N*ked Basics for base followed with Marc Jacob eyeshadow No.3 and mix it my favourite Gino McCray eyeshadow. Bourjois Happy Light foundation No.53 (not in picture), I mixed it with my MAC Studio Fix foundation No.42. Love the result! For blusher, I used Chanel Cream Blush No.63 (Revelation), to brighten up my face. You will never go wrong with this blusher, the texture is not too powdery and just nice even for few times of applications. For lipstick I used MAC No.A73 (All Fired Up). Love the matte finishing on my lips. And lastly, I used MAC Mineralized Skin Finish to gives some glow effects for the eyes corner and to highlight my nose and forehead. :)


I've no idea what to wear for open house so I decided to choose the Black Abaya and pair it with chiffon shawl from FleurMalaysia. Hihi. :) 


Hope you have a wonderful raya and open house too!

 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment