11 June 2013

ORIGINS!

Hooray! Finally had chance to visit my favorite skincare outlet at The Gardens Mid Valley City. Yeah, its ORIGINS! I had training at the place nearby so singgah la kejap untuk check out ORIGINS latest product GinZing Energy-boosting Moisturizer. Sangatlah tak senang duduk bila baca post dari blogger-blogger yang dapat invitation to the launch event. Pastu tertengok pulak video interview with this beautiful-sweet-doppleganger-vampire, Nina Dobrev also using this product. I want, I want! Hehe!

Since it just a quick stop at The Gardens, laju je jalan menuju ke destinasi. Haha! Sampai-sampai terus tanya ORIGINS beauty advisor yang sangat friendly and nice tu bout GinZing range. She explained this and that bla bla bla.. then I decided to buy two products! Biasalah bila kena pujuk rayu dari beauty advisor yang peramah macam Azilah, feeling nak membeli tu lagi bertambah. I bought the GinZing Energy-boosting Moisturizer and Clear Improvement (charcoal mask to clear pores). Since I got the promo card, I dapat Plantscription Anti-aging serum deluxe size for free with any skincare purchase. Hooray! Pastu tiba-tiba Azilah datang to me saying that skarang ada promo set for GinZing Energy-boosting Moisturizer and Clear Improvement (charcoal mask to clear pores)! I'm so excited. Beli dua product tapi dapat extra 6! And the most important thing is paying at the price of two! Hehe.. Check out the purchase below. :)

Omaigodd! Just realized its a complete set! Cleanser, moisturizer, mask, scrub, eye cream, serum.. 
xxLOVExx





**will try my best to post a review later**

No comments:

Post a Comment