01 October 2013

Bio Essence Face Lifting Cream with Pine Pollen.

Firstly, x tau macam mana tiba-tiba boleh ada rasa nak cuba this cream. Maybe sebab ramai sangat yang tegur my face kinda berisi kot. Hmm. Tak tau la kenapa gained weight dalam masa 2-3 tahun ni. Ke sebab waktu keje tak normal? If shift malam I'll be having dinner at 2AM! Breakfast (kalau rajin) then balik umah tido! Plus tak exercise and tak aktif macam university dulu. This is not good, noooot good!

Okay, back to the cream story.. Went to Watson if I'm not mistaken sebab nak beli toothpaste pastu teringat bout this cream. Sebenarnya, I saw one of the Singaporean beauty blogger buat review regarding this product. Forgot the link already sebab main click je that time. So dari situ la tanam cita-cita nak g check it out kat kedai. Hihi!


So yeah, balik umah tu mmg excited la kan nak try kat muka. Honestly I memang takot nak try benda baru sebab my skin agak sensitive. Silap haribulan penuh jerawat kat muka. My first impression when touching the cream was "ohhh nooooo the texture kinda thick!". 2-3 kali fikir nak teruskan ke tak. I was like, alang-alang dah beli try je lahhh.. Hihi! So, esok pagi bangun terus cari "mirror, mirror on the wall.. Please give me a good result..". Guess whattt, the mirror did gave me a good result! Not that I bertukar jadi Snow White. Tapiiii my skin rasa very soft and can see the different on the pore size. What I did when applying this cream on my face was massage in a circular motion until the cream absorb. Ada rasa burning and cooling sensation la sikit bila sapu cream ni. Dont worry, it just for a while je. As per mentioned on the box, you can measure the result after 10 minutes. I dont really know how to measure as there is no step or guideline provided. Tapi as per reviewed (by the beauty blogger) memang ada perbezaan. Check out the video below, found another beauty blogger buat review pasal product ni.


Oh ye, I also realized that my scar dah a bit pudar (been using this for a week). And ada few jerawat makin mengecil. Tapi I kena make sure tak over applied. Takot nnt jadi too oily. I used this cream sekali je sehari, during the night time or in my case, whenever I want to sleep. Still tak berani to put on during day time. Hehe! Actually the main point of this product is for face-lifting but I cant see that result yet. I'll try to measure it again soon as per video above. Now I get the idea how to do so. :)

Some info found as below:

What is Pine Pollen?
Pine Pollen is fine, yellowish grains extracted from the flowers of the Pine Tree


Powerful Benefits of Pine Pollen:
Provides 300% more benefits
Contains 20 amino acids, 14 vitamins, 30 mineral elements & over 100 types of enzymes
Accelerates skin metabolism
Increases skin elasticity for firmer & smoother skin
Allows skin to maintain high levels of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), a natural body antioxidant enzyme, to remove free radicals
Prevents the formation of dark spots and pigmentation, keeping skin bright, fair and blemish-free
Helps reduce pimples and acne


Key Ingredients:
Pine Pollen:
Rich in Vitamin B, C and E which help rejuvenate skin cells and maintain high levels of Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), a natural body antioxidant enzyme, to remove free radicals, hence reducing copper ions and preventing the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation.

Ginseng:
Penetrates deep into the skin and promotes cell renewal and provides nutrients to skin cells to restore radiance.

Bio Mineral Essence:
Rich in proteins, amino acids and trace mineral elements, which are essentially required for skin cell growth

Bio Energy Fluid:
Contains mineral and trace mineral elements to accelerate cell re-growth.


Direction of Use:
After cleansing and toning, apply the cream on your face and gently massage in circular motions. Safe on the eye area. Highly recommended for the neck to reduce fine lines. This replaces your usually moisturizer and is perfect as a makeup base. Use twice daily in the morning and night for best results.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment