03 January 2014

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil and Sephora Makeup Brush Cleaner

Finally I bought a makeup brush cleaner! Saw one of the Malaysian makeup artist suggesting this brand - Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner. So yeah, I bought it for RM30. It came in a small spray bottle (60ml). I rarely put on makeup so I think this small bottle will last for a while. The great thing is it easy to use. Just spray 3-4 times and wipe with tissue. You can see the makeup stain got removed from the brush. Then, air dry the brush. Easy rite? :)





This is another good buy from Sephora. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil set cost me around RM44! It has 6 colors. Love all of them except the blue one. Not sure If I'm going to use it or not. Haha. It also available separately for RM19 each. I wanted to buy only one color (Yogurt - 611) but already sold out. This set actually cost around RM89 but Sephora was having Xmas/Year End Sale so they give 50% discount for this. 



From left : Milk Lait (604), Electric Blue (622A), Black Bean (601), Iced Mocha (617), Yogurt (611), Sparkle Nude (625)

Nice rite? Cant wait to use them.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment