12 March 2013

WonderBox!

Finally received my WonderBox January 2013 edition after a long wait. When they send the parcel I was away, warded for the sinus operation. Then the parcel dipulangkan balik to the sender and I need to pay another RM10 for the second delivery. Luckily it was my off day and able to received the parcel.  So yeah, there you go. The WonderBox! Honestly this time rasa sangat satisfied with the items. Check out the items below!

Item's price :
Murad Skin Perfecting Primer Dewy Finish - RM150 / 30ml
Elianto Nutri Rouge Lipstick - RM25 / 3g
Murad Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask - RM11
Coloured Hair Chalk 
Ronasutra Anti-Bacterial NBR Sponge - RM2.50
Ronasutra 2-in-1 Mineral Foundation & Powder - RM48 / 8g

Guess what is my favorite item?? The Elianto Nutri Rouge Lipstick code N03! This is the first time I'm gonna try this color. Nampak macam orange but at the same time nude. Ahh, I dont know what color is it but I like it! Nampak classic. :)

It worth every penny! 
If you are interested do visit WonderBox and let them surprise you!









No comments:

Post a Comment